Monday, September 15, 2008

Success!

At Target today I was able to find a Sharps Container, sitting right on the shelf with all the other diabetic supplies. At least one store has some common sense.

The shots are going well. It helps immensely to pre-freeze the selected area. I still hate that I can feel the injection making its way in, but it's really not bad. I am already very tender and sore though, and it's only been four days! To think I did this for 70+ days in a row last IVF. No wonder I was still sore on my son's first birthday.

It's completely mind-boggling what we're willing to put ourselves through to have children, isn't it?

Good thing it's so worth it.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Glad you found one! Ooooh, the shots...I shudder to think of them. Frozen tushies are a must. But, yep, they're worth it.