Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It Really Is Something In The Water

So I guess we all need to move to Australia and go swimming in the Kununura waters. Or maybe we just need to be Nicole Kidman.

I find it so fascinating how people connect random things together as if there is a cause/effect relationship going on, when really it's just a coincidence completely unrelated to any sort of mystical phenomenon.

Of course it would be wonderful if there were these sorts of supernatural fertility cure-alls. But if things like this really worked, don't you think it would have made it into some scientific journal by now?

I don't believe in all the fertility voodoo and other nonsense that is out there. But I do believe in miracles and tender mercies. And I strongly believe it is essential to recognize the miracles in our lives as gifts from God, and not gifts from Mother Nature.

2 comments:

Julia said...

She must have combined swimming with aromatherapy. And I bet she stood on her head under water.

Unknown said...

You guys crack me up! Where on earth do you find this stuff?! I've decided that many people, particularly people of "science" really will come up with any reason or excuse not to give credit to God. Sad they are too blind to see the real picture.