Monday, February 23, 2009

The End?

I've been thinking of deleting this blog. No one writes on it anymore. Not that anyone ever did, really. Occasionally I will feel the urge to write something, but then I lose my motivation as soon as I have a fresh computer screen in front of me. And I've discovered that the majority of the fertility-related things I want to say I now have the courage to say out loud on my personal blog.

I think that's because I've discovered that sharing my experiences can be helpful to a whole lot of people, and not just those who are going through infertility. And there is nothing I really want to say here that I can't say there.

So, if my fellow contributors would like to save this blog, they should speak up now. Because I plan to delete it in one week's time, barring any serious objections.

2 comments:

fiona said...

Yay for not minding about sharing whatever you want to say with the general public. I feel that way, too, but just haven't been writing anything because I didn't have anything to say on the subject...though that may change if we actually are able to pursue another round of IVF this or next month.

I think you should just leave it up. Maybe once any of us are actually in the thick of things again we'll feel like posting more. Though, like you, I don't mind putting that stuff on my personal blog, and prob will whenever the urge strikes, it would be good to still have it all "together" in case someone ever finds it...

My two cents, but either way...

Unknown said...

For what it's worth...This blog did wonders for me when I was struggling so bad a few months ago. Occasionally I come back to it even when no one has posted anything new just because it is a spot where I don't feel alone.